Michelle DeVevo knows recruitment, culture and employer branding. With over 20 years of experience in recruiting, she now leads talent acquisition for SunteckTTS, one of the most successful third-party logistics providers with a base of over 10,000 customers and 32,00 partner carriers. SunteckTTS has offices in in Acton, MA, Jacksonville, FL and New Jersey.
In this latest Women in Supply Chain podcast, Michelle provides candid advice to companies that are seeking to recruit supply chain talent and identifies the top skillset and mindset that are most predictive of on-the-job success.
Hear the full podcast below:
Be sure to catch our other Women in Supply Chain guests:
- Nozuko Mayeza, founder of Tulsawiz Logisitcs in South Africa.
- Audrey Ross, logistics and customs specialist at Orchard Custom Beauty
- Michelle Cully, president and founder of Xpressman Logistics
- Irina Rosca, (former) director of global supply operations for SKLZ
- Kristy Knichel, CEO of Knichel Logistics