A strategic approach with a consultant mindset.
We bring measurable value to our customers worldwide.
More than 10,000 customers in 43 countries trust HULFT to provide the backbone of their enterprise data architecture.
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions America: Speeding time-to-market of sales support
Professional services | HULFT Integrate
- 20 years of manual processes eliminated
- Automation of sales registration process
- Reduced process time by 90 percent
Hitachi Zosen: Building an IoT platform in one month with HULFT
Manufacturing| HULFT Integrate
- The creation of a scalable IoT platform in just one month
- Data processing without programming knowledge through an intuitive GUI
- Ability to store data in different formats without a heavy burden on IT
IBIDEN USA Eliminates Error-Prone Manual Processes with HULFT
Manufacturing | HULFT Integrate
In just four months:
- 24 percent reduction in order processing time.
- 42 percent reduction in sales order entry time.
- Increased accuracy of order processing, pricing, and accounting.
In one year:
- 81 percent reduction in order processing.
- Employees can now focus on more skilled and strategic tasks.
Machinery manufacturer streamlines order processing with HULFT
Manufacturing and Machinery | HULFT Transfer
- Streamlined operations by automating order processing systems
- Mitigated risk of order error by eliminating the need for manual input
- Optimized the order management process, which significantly reduced lag time, communication errors, and late orders
- Provided technology solutions without the need for IT support, particularly in remote areas
- Mitigated the risk associated with connectivity issues through data storage and transfer automation
- Enabled overseas locations to share data with other locations, not just headquarters
- Increased overall department productivity by freeing up worker time to perform other tasks
A data integration platform that helps reduce development and operational man hours by 50 percent
Nutritional Supplements | HULFT Transfer, HULFT Integrate
- Consolidated and standardized data sharing between 30 different business systems
- Streamlined a seamless data integration process of 10M+ interactions per day
- Reduced development and operational man-hours by more than 50 percent
HULFT modernizes the transfer of sensitive medical information for commercial printer
Commercial Printing | HULFT Transfer, HULFT Integrate
- Provided an effective communication infrastructure within a closed network for transmission of sensitive medical records
- Established higher network reliability with fewer development man-hours
- Eliminated the need for secured physical transport of files by vehicle
- Enabled cost-effective servicing of new customers with lower data security needs
Improving people’s health through seamless integration with activity meters
Information Technology Services for the Healthcare Industry | HULFT Integrate
- Two-thirds reduction in development time
- Provided an efficient alternative to an outdated, expensive, FTP based data-transfer, while increasing security and reliability
- Seamless integration with other companies, making it easy to expand the program in the future
- Integrated data download from a user wearable with a separate point card system to create Japan’s first points-based system that rewards physical activity
- Allowed for scaling of user quantity at an increased rate with minimal additional costs
A just-in-time inventory process requires a file transfer solution that can keep up with demand
Semiconductors and Electronics | HULFT Transfer
- Eliminated inventory errors and inaccuracies between the warehouse and operations system
- Automatically detected data transmission errors and prevented future transmissions until the issue was resolved
- Removed the need for batch file transfers, which reduced data transmission time from 30 minutes to three
- Achieved seamless integration with the warehouse management system and the operations system
- Streamlined workflow for warehouse staff, resulting in increased employee morale
Global leader in material handling speeds up and simplifies data integration
Material handling and automation | HULFT Integrate
- Reduced total cost of development and operations
- Able to standardize interface development
- Data integration reduced to two minutes
- Enabled easy creation of new interfaces
Medical technology pioneer harnesses data integration solution to drive operational efficiencies
Medical Technology | HULFT Transfer
- Improved operational efficiency of the IT department
- Manual data compilation replaced with automatic email delivery
- Product quality information shared sooner across the company
- Able to shift tasks from time-consuming batch processing
We're here to help.
Interested in a live demo?
Have more questions about HULFT's solutions?
Drop us a line. We're here.