A strategic approach with a consultant mindset.
We bring measurable value to our customers worldwide.
More than 10,000 customers in 43 countries trust HULFT to provide the backbone of their enterprise data architecture.
Statistics Estonia Efficiently Integrates over 70 Public Data Sources, Supporting Critical Government Decisions That Shape Economic and Social Policies
Government, Public Section| HULFT Integrate
- Removed manual processes, enabling developers to be refocused on data value elsewhere.
- Eliminated cost of building in-house data integration solution.
- Built-in API tools deliver additional integration benefits without hiring more developers.
Jalux Americas furthers automation journey with HULFT
Trade | HULFT Integrate, HULFT Data Capture
- Automated the collection and the conversion of non-digital invoices and shipping documents
- Used HULFT Integrate to convert the data and map it to JALUX’s in-house database
- Reduced process time by 50 percent
Denso: Establishing a global, unified approach to data integration with HULFT
Manufacturing| HULFT Integrate
- Ease of data integration across multiple countries and regions.
- Improved productivity of data integration development and enhanced governance.
- Comprehensive set of HULFT adapters enable even legacy systems to be integrated.
- Data integration platform provides the foundation for a unified global system.
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions America: Speeding time-to-market of sales support
Professional services | HULFT Integrate
- 20 years of manual processes eliminated
- Automation of sales registration process
- Reduced process time by 90 percent
Hitachi Zosen: Building an IoT platform in one month with HULFT
Manufacturing| HULFT Integrate
- The creation of a scalable IoT platform in just one month
- Data processing without programming knowledge through an intuitive GUI
- Ability to store data in different formats without a heavy burden on IT
IBIDEN USA Eliminates Error-Prone Manual Processes with HULFT
Manufacturing | HULFT Integrate
In just four months:
- 24 percent reduction in order processing time.
- 42 percent reduction in sales order entry time.
- Increased accuracy of order processing, pricing, and accounting.
In one year:
- 81 percent reduction in order processing.
- Employees can now focus on more skilled and strategic tasks.
Machinery manufacturer streamlines order processing with HULFT
Manufacturing and Machinery | HULFT Transfer
- Streamlined operations by automating order processing systems
- Mitigated risk of order error by eliminating the need for manual input
- Optimized the order management process, which significantly reduced lag time, communication errors, and late orders
- Provided technology solutions without the need for IT support, particularly in remote areas
- Mitigated the risk associated with connectivity issues through data storage and transfer automation
- Enabled overseas locations to share data with other locations, not just headquarters
- Increased overall department productivity by freeing up worker time to perform other tasks
A data integration platform that helps reduce development and operational man hours by 50 percent
Nutritional Supplements | HULFT Transfer, HULFT Integrate
- Consolidated and standardized data sharing between 30 different business systems
- Streamlined a seamless data integration process of 10M+ interactions per day
- Reduced development and operational man-hours by more than 50 percent
HULFT modernizes the transfer of sensitive medical information for commercial printer
Commercial Printing | HULFT Transfer, HULFT Integrate
- Provided an effective communication infrastructure within a closed network for transmission of sensitive medical records
- Established higher network reliability with fewer development man-hours
- Eliminated the need for secured physical transport of files by vehicle
- Enabled cost-effective servicing of new customers with lower data security needs
Improving people’s health through seamless integration with activity meters
Information Technology Services for the Healthcare Industry | HULFT Integrate
- Two-thirds reduction in development time
- Provided an efficient alternative to an outdated, expensive, FTP based data-transfer, while increasing security and reliability
- Seamless integration with other companies, making it easy to expand the program in the future
- Integrated data download from a user wearable with a separate point card system to create Japan’s first points-based system that rewards physical activity
- Allowed for scaling of user quantity at an increased rate with minimal additional costs
A just-in-time inventory process requires a file transfer solution that can keep up with demand
Semiconductors and Electronics | HULFT Transfer
- Eliminated inventory errors and inaccuracies between the warehouse and operations system
- Automatically detected data transmission errors and prevented future transmissions until the issue was resolved
- Removed the need for batch file transfers, which reduced data transmission time from 30 minutes to three
- Achieved seamless integration with the warehouse management system and the operations system
- Streamlined workflow for warehouse staff, resulting in increased employee morale
Global leader in material handling speeds up and simplifies data integration
Material handling and automation | HULFT Integrate
- Reduced total cost of development and operations
- Able to standardize interface development
- Data integration reduced to two minutes
- Enabled easy creation of new interfaces
Medical technology pioneer harnesses data integration solution to drive operational efficiencies
Medical Technology | HULFT Transfer
- Improved operational efficiency of the IT department
- Manual data compilation replaced with automatic email delivery
- Product quality information shared sooner across the company
- Able to shift tasks from time-consuming batch processing
Are You Ready to Experience HULFT?
See how easy it can be to break down your data integration barriers and dramatically improve your productivity in as little as 30 days.
With HULFT, you can:
- Connect applications across your business with our low-code platform and reusable connectors
- Integrate an unlimited number of major sources and platforms including Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Salesforce, Netsuite and dozens more
- Leverage our portfolio of managed services that address your outsourcing needs.
Get a complimentary integration project assessment today!
"*" indicates required fields