HULFT for Manufacturing
Modernizing without disruption.
A different approach
HULFT prepares manufacturers for the next phase in the digitization of the manufacturing sector. Just In time manufacturing demands timely data and accurate solutions to synchronize orders, suppliers, inventories and shipments across ever larger, worldwide, corporate footprints. IT system complexity has grown to a significant share of manufacturing cost.
The automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies isn’t just another passing trend. IoT-connected factories and devices that gather and transmit data along the manufacturing supply chain are changing not just improving performance and efficiency, but changing the way things are made.
The automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies isn’t just another passing trend. IoT connected factories and devices that gather and transmit data along the manufacturing supply chain are changing not just improving performance and efficiency, but changing the way things are made.
How HULFT helps
HULFT’s suite of file transfer and integration software has been adopted in critical manufacturing systems worldwide.
We increase your inventory accuracy and customer service levels. HULFT’s integration solution helps eliminate inefficiencies that decrease value in your supply chain network by automating extraction, transformation, and validation of order ingestion. We keep your data synchronized across a wide set of target systems.
We provide real-time visibility into your industrial data flow. As your digital factory grows, so do your security implications. With HULFT, you have full control and visibility of your manufacturing data flows, no matter how complex or global your operation is. Tracking, proof of origin, proof of delivery and protection from faults are built into HULFT.
We accelerate your speed to business. HULFT supports and streamlines your industrial big data initiatives. Our data transfer and integration solutions help close the gap between your business process and operational efficiencies.
How HULFT can fit into your manufacturing data flow:
- Manufacturing and industrial control
- REST and SOAP API adapters
- Functionality for data translation and manipulation
- Automate workflows for continuous integration
- Production Management and IT
- Clear monitoring and control
- Link with inventory management
- Immediate alerts for faults and disturbances
- Customer and vendor data management
- Interfaces for sending and receiving outside data
- Link with SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and many others
- Automation for synchronization and processing
Are You Ready to Experience HULFT?
See how easy it can be to break down your data integration barriers and dramatically improve your productivity in as little as 30 days.
With HULFT, you can:
- Connect applications across your business with our low-code platform and reusable connectors
- Integrate an unlimited number of major sources and platforms including Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Salesforce, Netsuite and dozens more
- Leverage our portfolio of managed services that address your outsourcing needs.
Get a complimentary integration project assessment today!
"*" indicates required fields