A flexible, enterprise-class data integration platform
Fuel your business transformation with a low-code integration approach
Free up IT resources. Connect your business processes from end to end.
With HULFT’s data integration solution, you can:
- Reduce your data prepping time.
- Eliminate thousands of lines of data coding.
- Leverage diverse adapters that scale to your needs.
- Ensure high-speed, worry-free creation of data management applications.
- Scale to the complexities of your data decisions.
- Simplify your data workflow.
- Meet compliance and auditing requirements.
- Keep your data secure with permissions-based parameters.
Features of HULFT Integrate
Combining the technical depth that IT requires with an outstanding business user experience.
A powerful and flexible graphical data mapping component for mapping between an input structure and an output structure.
HULFT Integrate combines two or more input data sets into a single output data set. Create appending data sets, merge data sets and join data sets using a simple drag-and-drop graphical interface.
Automated Parallel Processing
For minimal memory consumption, the HULFT execution engine automatically takes advantage of parallel processing within specific components.
This feature enables project-level execution debugging by viewing real-time execution in a flow, and set breakpoints within a flow to monitor the environment.
The documentation specifies each script (flow) within a project, all components and their configurations, as well as details on all data mapping and merge mapping operations.
HULFT provides its own built-in user and group security framework. For enhanced access management, projects can be configured per user or group by what they can read, write, and register.
The HULFT platform is built on industry standards and the service traces data movements from the code statement level to the machine it runs in. It presents all observability data and logs aligned in the same dashboard timeline, and we’ll trigger anomaly alerts for your IT team and call your attention only when required and guide your technical team to fast solutions when needed.
HULFT Integrate plays well with others
Our typical customer has data located in the most modern SaaS applications and also in databases that are over 10 years old. With a library of more than 600 HULFT Integrate Adapters, we can connect to practically any enterprise system or data source. And we build custom connectors when you need them.
If you need something custom built, you can take advantage of our Rapid Connector Development service. We can build anything you need!
With over 10,000 companies spanning manufacturing, government, supply chain and distribution sectors across 43 countries using the software, HULFT has a significant global market share. We are one of the most trusted and widely adopted data logistics solutions on the market today.
Are You Ready to Experience HULFT?
See how easy it can be to break down your data integration barriers and dramatically improve your productivity in as little as 30 days.
With HULFT, you can:
- Connect applications across your business with our low-code platform and reusable connectors
- Integrate an unlimited number of major sources and platforms including Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Netsuite, Infor, Dasault and dozens more
- Leverage our portfolio of managed services that address your outsourcing needs such as EDI, BI, B2B ecommerce and digital transformation.
Get a complimentary integration project assessment today!
"*" indicates required fields
HULFT Integrate is sold in the U.S. and Europe. It is available in other countries under the brand DataSpider Servista.